Introducing MTI Form-X
FORM-X | A Division of Morse Technologies Inc (MTI) is a manufacturer and service provider to the electronics industry. We are a 3 generational family owned & operated business serving the plastic screen-printing, injection molding and related membrane switch industry by filling a service void by competition. The parts we emboss become part of the final products for Google, Disney, Whirlpool, US Train Stations, Bose, Boeing, GE, Ford, Lincoln, Hospital Beds and Machinery, Molex, Universal Studios, the US Military and more. We put the bumps in your thin film plastic sheets! [more..]
- Braille that meets federal, state & local specs
- Graphic Embossing
- Tactile Dome Forming
- IMD (Deep Draw)
- Membrane Switch Overlay Embossing
- Custom Embossing Presses
- Magnesium Die Replacement (on CNC Machines)
- Hydroforming - including 36'x48" sheets and larger
- Dies (cutting edge technology, we form COLD!)
- Thermoforming Material to 1/4", Height to 12", Sheet Sizes up to 19"x17"
Press & More
- Oct 30, 2017 - MTI Form-X moving to Costa Mesa, CA
- Oct. 2017 - MTI Form-X expands into Thermoforming up to 12" high, 1/4" material and 19"x17" sheet sizes
- June 2016 - MTI Form-X visits Mexican Consulate
- Mar 2014 - Form-X gets new telephone numbers!
- Mar 2013 - Form-X moves to a larger facility!
- Feb 2013 - Form-X vetted by US Government
- Nov 2012 - Form-X completes USA Exportech Program
- More Press....