FORM-X | A Division of Morse Technologies Inc (MTI) is a manufacturer and service provider to the electronics industry.
Welcome! We are a 3 generational family owned & operated business serving the plastic screen-printing, injection molding and related membrane switch industry by filling a service void by competition.
Form-X provides embossing and forming solutions for membrane switches, in mold decorating & braille signage. Form-X currently supplies to leading Original Equipment Manufacturers, screen printers, and plastic molders supporting the medical equipment, domestic appliance, military, telecommunications, automotive, nautical, Internet Technology and aerospace industries throughout the USA.
The parts we emboss become part of the final products for companies such as Google, Disney, Whirlpool, US Train Stations & Theme Parks, Bose, General Electric, Boeing, Coleman, Samsung, iPhone/Apple, Ford, Lincoln, the US Military and more.
FORM-X | A Division of MTI offers a variety of services which include:
- Membrane Switch Overlay Embossing Dies (we form parts cold!)
- Magnesium Die Replacement (using CNC Machines)
- Embossing (hydroforming) - Including 36"x48" sheets and larger
- Thermoforming / Vacuum Forming - Material up to 1/4", Forming Height - Up to 12" high, Sheet Sizes - up to 19"x17"
- Tactile Dome Forming
- IMD (Deep Draw)
- Graphic Embossing
- Braille - that meets federal, state and local specs
- Custom Embossing Presses
- Now offering die cutting services in 2023.
Precision Thin Film Plastic Thermo, Hydro, Tactile-dome Embossing, and Embossing Services for:
- In-mold forming
- Membrane Switches: Graphic layer embossing, Graphic layer tactile domes, Circuit layer tactile domes, Nameplates, Packaging, Labels, and Displays.
We put the bumps in your thin film plastic sheets!